Friday, July 1st
- Doors opening : 3.30pm
- Start of the shows : 5.00pm
- End of the last show : 2.45am
Saturday, July 2nd
- Doors opening : 1.30pm
- Start of the shows : 3.00pm
- End of the last show : 2.00am
Sunday, July 3rd
- Doors opening : 1.00pm
- Start of the shows : 2.00pm
- End of the last show : 12am
These schedules could be a little changed.
More info soon…
During a festival, it is really important to drink and eat in order to be in the best shape to enjoy the shows all day long.
The Main Square Festival provides, on the area, many stalls where you will find a wide range of foods and beverages offers to refresh yourself and eat.
On the festival ground, many stalls offer paid-for services : beverages, foods and merchandising. You will be able to pay with your cashless wrist only. More info on the CASHLESS.
PLEASE NOTE : THERE IS NO CASHPOINT OR ATM ON THE GROUND.
The Main Square Festival welcomes 40 000 persons per day on the festival ground. For the safety of all, some rules must be respected during the event and some objects aren’t allowed in the area.
Please take a look at the list below :
NOT ALLOWED OBJECTS
- Glass and plastic bottles, cans, paper and plastic cups
- Weapons, explosive, inflammable and volatile substances
- Pyrotechnic stuff, candles
- Sharp objects, pocket or other knives
- Any objects which might be used as a projectile
- Professionnal audiovisual recording equipments (professionnal camera, video camera, DAT or MD recorder)
- Folding chairs, large backpacks, tents and all kinds of camping gear (to the camper, you should set up your camp before your venue on the festival ground), plates and flasks
- Flagpoles, parasols, non-retractable umbrella’s with pins
- Bicycle pumps and bicycle repair equipment, crash helmet
- Flyers, stickers and other political, religious or promotional material
- Simple disposable or pocket cameras
- Retractable umbrellas without pin
- Plastic and blankets
- Sun lotion and sun glasses
- Small backpacks or other bags
To enjoy the gigs free and easy, safelockers will be available at the entrance of the ground.
What you can put in the safelockers :
EVERY OBJETCS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUND !
There are many first aid point on the festival ground.